Stirpes, Volume 34, Number 1, March 1994 Page: 75
A JL xv JL MAR .. 19
1994 National Genealogical Society
Conference in the States
June 1-4, 1994, Houston, Texas
with the participation of the
* Association of Jewish Genealogical Societies
*Association of Professional Genealogists
* Board for Certification of Genealogists
Council of Genealogy Columnists
* Federation of Genealogical Societies
* Genealogical Speakers Build
* Gowan Research Foundation
* International Society for British Genealogy and Family History
* National Institute of Genealogical Research Alumni Association
* National Society Daughters of the American Revolution
* New England Historic Genealogical Society
----------- /~r^-ffil 5 f \, \
*\ ant */ HOSTED BY CLAYTON LIBRARY FRIENDS
For Conference information, write
1994 NGS Conference
4527 17th Street, North
Arlington, VA 22207-2399
Here’s what’s next.
Show all pages in this issue.
This issue can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Periodical.
Texas State Genealogical Society. Stirpes, Volume 34, Number 1, March 1994, periodical, March 1994; San Antonio, Texas. (texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth39868/m1/77/ocr/: accessed August 31, 2016), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Texas State Genealogical Society.