Stirpes, Volume 34, Number 1, March 1994 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Stirpes, Volume 34, Number 1, March 1994
- Serial Title Stirpes
Author: Texas State Genealogical SocietyCreator Type: Organization
Editor: Pryor, Frances CondraCreator Type: Personal
Name: Texas State Genealogical SocietyPlace of Publication: San Antonio, Texas
- Creation: 1994-03
- Digitized: 2008-08-07
- Content Description: Quarterly publication containing unpublished records and other material of interest to genealogists. "Its purpose is to stimulate and support research and teaching on the genealogical aspects of history." Name index starts on page 78.
- Physical Description: 80 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Genealogy -- Sources.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Genealogy -- Periodicals.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: span-tex
- Time Period: mex-tex
- Time Period: tex-rev
- Time Period: rep-tex
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: civ-war
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: c. 1837
- End Date: c. 1994
Name: StirpesCode: STIRP
Name: Texas State Genealogical SocietyCode: TSGS
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 1589595
- ISSN: 0039-1522
- Display Note: The back cover is missing from the original document.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7