Metates and Manos Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Metates and Manos
- Creation: 1967
- Digitized: 2008-09-04
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of some metates and manos, tools used to grind food by native americans.
- Physical Description: 1 photographic print: color; 3.5 x 3.5 in.
- Keyword: metates
- Keyword: manos
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - American Indians
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Marfa, Diversity in the DesertCode: MDID
Name: Marfa Public LibraryCode: MRPL
- Accession or Local Control No: 1967.30.35
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth40085
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V750-M Pro