[Women at San Esteban Dam] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Women at San Esteban Dam]
Interviewee: Hubbard, HarryContributor Type: Personal
Interviewer: Wheelis, MarkContributor Type: Personal
- Digitized: 2007-02-28
- No Language
- Content Description: In this photograph, there are two women in white dresses and bonnets standing on a small outcropping at a lake. Behind them there is the concrete wall of the dam. The shores of the lake appear to be rocky. A note accompanying the photograph says "Mrs. W. W. Bogel, President 1899-1900, 1910-1911, 1922-1923. Date unknown." Related information identifies the area as San Esteban Dam, which was built in 1912.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4.5 x 6.75 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Dams -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Civil Works - Locks and Dams - Dams
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Water - Lakes
- Keyword: San Esteban Dam
- Named Person: Bogel, Sarah Newton
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Presidio County
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Marfa, Diversity in the DesertCode: MDID
Name: Marfa Public LibraryCode: MRPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 1967.07.21
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth40119