[Letter from W. B. Hubbard] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from W. B. Hubbard]
Author: Hubbard, W. B.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: "Bill"
- Creation: 1983-12-17
- Digitized: 2007-02-23
- Content Description: The letter from W. B. Hubbard is a brief explanation of the enclosures provided including a photocopy of an article that appeard in The Cattleman in 1937.
- Physical Description: 3 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bogel family.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Keyword: letters
- Keyword: history
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1973
- End Date: 1983
Name: Marfa, Diversity in the DesertCode: MDID
Name: Marfa Public LibraryCode: MRPL
- Accession or Local Control No: 1966.09D
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth40135
- Display Note: The letter has a signature and handwritten note.