[Admissions Office] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Admissions Office]
- Creation: 1977
- Digitized: 2002-06-11
- Content Description: Photograph of several college employees and students busy signing up for classes at Cedar Valley College.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - Cedar Valley College
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Cedar Valley College -- Admissions.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Cedar Valley College -- Employees.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Students
- Keyword: admissions
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Lancaster
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1977
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: Dallas County Community College DistrictCode: DCCCD
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: AR PHOTO 3 REG-1
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth40229