Aerial view of C.V.A.C. and Tarrant Field Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Aerial view of C.V.A.C. and Tarrant Field
- Creation: 1947-07-25
- Digitized: 2008-10-06
- No Language
- Content Description: Aerial view of C.V.A.C. (Consolidated Vultee Aircraft Corporation) and Tarrant Field. Runways criss-cross below and a fleet of planes are lined up to the lower left of the photo.
- Physical Description: 1 photographic negative: b&w; 5 x 7 in.
- Keyword: Lockheed Martin
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Transportation - Aviation
- Keyword: Tarrant Field
- Keyword: airplanes
- Keyword: Consolidated Vultee Aircraft Corporation
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Fort Worth
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Where the West Begins: Capturing Fort Worth's Historic TreasuresCode: FWHT
Name: Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company, Fort WorthCode: LDMA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth40288
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo