[Longview Race Riot] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Longview Race Riot]
Owner: Gregg County Historical MuseumContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1919
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Longview Race Riot in Longview, Texas. Local residents piled their personal guns and ammunition on the county courthouse lawn. There are two men in uniform standing next to the guns, and there are many men standing in the background.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 10 x 12 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Courthouses
- Keyword: Longview Courthouse
- Keyword: Longview Race Riot
- Keyword: guns
- Keyword: ammunition
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Gregg County - Longview
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1919
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: Longview Public LibraryCode: LVPL
- Accession or Local Control No: GC0123
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth403366