[Photograph of 1901 Graduates] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph of 1901 Graduates]
- Creation: [1900..1901]
- No Language
- Content Description: Group photograph of the women of the Simmons College graduating class of 1901. Handwritten note in the bottom margin reads, "Simmons College -- Abilene, Texas. Class of 1900-1901."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 13 x 18 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Students
- Keyword: graduates
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - Hardin-Simmons University
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Groups
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Coverage Date: 1901
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Hardin-Simmons Photograph CollectionCode: HSUPC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Accession or Local Control No: 247-11121
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth405064