[Photograph of Sing Performance] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph of Sing Performance]
- Series Title Hardin-Simmons All School Sing
- Creation: 1985
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of Hardin-Simmons University students performing on stage for the Sing performance. They wear bright colored dresses with puffy sleeves and bow ties. Each woman holds an open umbrella.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col. ; 9 x 13 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Students
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - Hardin-Simmons University
- Keyword: Sing
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Hardin-Simmons Photograph CollectionCode: HSUPC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Accession or Local Control No: 245-11021
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth406214