Employees at Work-to-Win Drawing Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Employees at Work-to-Win Drawing
- Digitized: 2008-10-06
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of second shift employees, men and women, seated and standing on a platform and on the ground of a large warehouse full of military airplanes. The men are wearing overalls and hats or uniforms or collared shirts and ties. The woman are wearing pants. Some of them have lunch pails and thermoses. The ceiling is covered in fluorescent lights.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- Keyword: Lockheed-Martin
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Transportation - Aviation
- Keyword: Workers
- Keyword: Co-Workers
- Keyword: Airplanes
- Keyword: Planes
- Keyword: Military Airplanes
- Keyword: Military Planes
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Uniforms and Insignia
- Keyword: Coveralls
- Keyword: Overalls
- Keyword: Ties
- Keyword: Neckties
- Keyword: Hats
- Keyword: Thermoses
- Keyword: Lunch Pails
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Fort Worth
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Where the West Begins: Capturing Fort Worth's Historic TreasuresCode: FWHT
Name: Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company, Fort WorthCode: LDMA
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth40898
- Display Note: Envelope reads, "Second shift employees hopeful that their name might be called in the second Work-to-Win drawing seized vantage points for witnessing the second Work-to-Win drawing.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo