[Aircraft Assembly Line] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Aircraft Assembly Line]
- Digitized: 2008-10-06
- No Language
- Content Description: Image of a double assembly line for camouflaged planes. The photograph was taken inside of a large warehouse where several planes are positioned tightly next to each other.
- Physical Description: 1 negative, grayscale; 4 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Aviation
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Transportation - Aviation
- Keyword: Assembly Buildings
- Keyword: Camouflaged Planes
- Keyword: Lockheed Martin
- Keyword: Assembly Lines
- Keyword: Warehouses
- Keyword: Employees
- Keyword: Workers
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Fort Worth
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Where the West Begins: Capturing Fort Worth's Historic TreasuresCode: FWHT
Name: Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company, Fort WorthCode: LDMA
- Display Note: Stamped on the envelope of the negative is, "OFFICIALLY RELEASED BY WAR DEPARTMENT".
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo