[Historic Marker Application: R. P. Brown Home] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Historic Marker Application: R. P. Brown Home]
- Series Title Pecos Heritage Region
Compiler: Texas Historical CommissionCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1962
- Content Description: Application materials submitted to the Texas Historical Commission requesting a historic marker for the R. P. Brown Home, in Sterling City, Texas. The materials include the inscription text of the marker, original application, narrative, and photographs.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill. ; 28 cm. + 1 photograph
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Sterling County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Sterling City.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Landmarks - Historic Markers
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Sterling County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: paperwork
- Keyword: applications
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- Keyword: historic buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Homes
- Keyword: Pecos region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Sterling County - Sterling City
- Start Date: 1885~
- End Date: 1966
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Point: north=31.837641; east=-100.989540;
- Has Part: [R. P. Brown Home Photograph #1], ark:/67531/metapth415232
Name: Recorded Texas Historic Landmark FilesCode: RTHLF
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth410919
- Display Note: Some personally-identifiable information has been removed from this application.