[16 Year Old Curtis Atteberry] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [16 Year Old Curtis Atteberry]
- Digitized: 2008-10-06
- No Language
- Content Description: Image of 16 year old Curtis Atteberry working with metallic materials.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 5 x 4 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- Named Person: Atteberry, Curtis
- Keyword: Lockheed Martin
- Keyword: Employees
- Keyword: Teenagers
- Keyword: Workers
- Keyword: Men
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Fort Worth
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Where the West Begins: Capturing Fort Worth's Historic TreasuresCode: FWHT
Name: Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company, Fort WorthCode: LDMA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth41219
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo