[Map of Harrison County, Texas] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Map of Harrison County, Texas]
- Digitized: 2008-04-30
- Content Description: Map of Harrison County, Texas. The map shows Sabine River.
- Physical Description: 1 map : ink, watercolor, and graphite on paper ; 58 x 70 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Harrison County
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Water - Rivers
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Harrison County
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 85_1_00648
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth41360
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K