Catalog of Hardin-Simmons University, 1950 Summer Session Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Catalog of Hardin-Simmons University, 1950 Summer Session
- Added Title Bulletin, Hardin-Simmons University, Volume 36, Number 221, May 1950
Author: Hardin-Simmons UniversityCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Abilene, Texas
Name: Hardin-Simmons UniversityPlace of Publication: Abilene, Texas
- Creation: 1950-05
- Digitized: 2008
- Content Description: Catalog describes the governance, admission requirements, course offerings, and campus life of Hardin-Simmons University in Abilene, Texas.
- Physical Description: 17 p. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hardin-Simmons University -- Curricula -- Periodicals.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- Keyword: catalogues
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1950
Name: Hardin-Simmons University CatalogsCode: HSUC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- OCLC: 5010219
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth41625
- Display Note: Vol. XXXVI, No. 221, May, 1950