Catalogue of Hardin-Simmons University, 1936-1937 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Catalogue of Hardin-Simmons University, 1936-1937
- Added Title Bulletin, Hardin-Simmons University, Volume 23, Number 373, May 1937
- Added Title Announcements 1937-1938
Author: Hardin-Simmons UniversityCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Abilene, Texas
Name: Hardin-Simmons UniversityPlace of Publication: Abilene, Texas
- Creation: 1937-05
- Digitized: 2008
- Content Description: Catalogue describes the governance, history, admission requirements, course offerings, and campus life of Hardin-Simmons University in Abilene, Texas.
- Physical Description: 140 p. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hardin-Simmons University -- Curricula -- Periodicals.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- Keyword: catalogs
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1936
- End Date: 1938
Name: Hardin-Simmons University CatalogsCode: HSUC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- OCLC: 5010174
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth41649
- Display Note: Vol. XXIII, No. 373, May, 1937 "46th Annual Session Begins Tuesday, September 15, 1937"