Catalogue of Simmons University, 1931 Summer Session Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Catalogue of Simmons University, 1931 Summer Session
- Added Title Bulletin, Simmons University, Volume 17, Number 312, March 1931
- Added Title Announcement of Summer Quarter, 1931
Author: Simmons University (Abilene, Tex.)Creator Type: Organization
Name: Simmons UniversityPlace of Publication: Abilene, Texas
- Creation: 1931-02
- Digitized: 2008
- Content Description: Catalogue describes the governance, history, admission requirements, course offerings, and campus life of Simmons University in Abilene, Texas.
- Physical Description: 28 p. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hardin-Simmons University -- Curricula -- Periodicals.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- Keyword: catalogs
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1931
Name: Hardin-Simmons University CatalogsCode: HSUC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- OCLC: 5010044
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth41659
- Display Note: Vol. XVII, No. 312, March, 1931