Catalogue of Simmons College, 1919 Summer School and Normal Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Catalogue of Simmons College, 1919 Summer School and Normal
- Added Title Bulletin, Simmons College, Volume 4, Number 6, April 1919
- Added Title Twenty-Fifth Session of the Abilene Summer Normal (Both Series of Examinations) and Sixth Session of the Simmons College Summer School (A Full Quarter)
Author: Simmons College (Abilene, Tex.)Creator Type: Organization
Name: Simmons CollegePlace of Publication: Abilene, Texas
- Creation: 1919-04
- Digitized: 2008-12-12
- Content Description: Catalogue describes the examination schedule, course offerings, and campus life of Simmons College in Abilene, Texas.
- Physical Description: 16 p. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hardin-Simmons University -- Curricula -- Periodicals.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- Keyword: catalogs
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1919
Name: Hardin-Simmons University CatalogsCode: HSUC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- OCLC: 5009997
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth41678
- Display Note: Vol. IV, No. 6, April, 1919 "Opens June Fifth and Closes August Twenty-First, Nineteen Hundred and Nineteen"