Catalogue of Simmons College, 1917-1918 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Catalogue of Simmons College, 1917-1918
- Added Title Bulletin, Simmons College, Volume 4, Number 1, May 1918
- Added Title Announcements 1918-1919
Author: Simmons College (Abilene, Tex.)Creator Type: Organization
Name: Simmons CollegePlace of Publication: Abilene, Texas
- Creation: 1918-05
- Digitized: 2008
- Content Description: Catalogue describes the governance, history, admission requirements, course offerings, and campus life of Simmons College in Abilene, Texas.
- Physical Description: 135 p ; 22 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hardin-Simmons University -- Curricula -- Periodicals.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- Keyword: catalogs
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1917
- End Date: 1919
Name: Hardin-Simmons University CatalogsCode: HSUC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- OCLC: 5009997
- Display Note: Vol. IV., No. 1, May 1918 "Catalogue, 1917-1918, Twenty-Sixth Annual Session" "Announcements, 1918-1919, Twenty-Sixth Annual Session" "Next Session Begins Wednesday, September 18, 1918"