Catalogue of Simmons College, 1908-1909 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Catalogue of Simmons College, 1908-1909
- Added Title Seventeenth Annual Session of Simmons College, Abilene, Texas, 1908-1909
- Added Title Announcement 1909-1910
Author: Simmons College (Abilene, Tex.)Creator Type: Organization
Name: Simmons CollegePlace of Publication: Abilene, Texas
- Creation: 1909
- Digitized: 2008-12
- Content Description: Catalogue describes the governance, history, admission requirements, course offerings, and campus life of Simmons College in Abilene, Texas.
- Physical Description: 64 p.; 24 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hardin-Simmons University -- Curricula -- Periodicals.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- Keyword: catalogs
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1908
- End Date: 1910
Name: Hardin-Simmons University CatalogsCode: HSUC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- OCLC: 5009997
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth41688
- Display Note: "Next Session Begins Wednesday, Sept. 8, 1909."