[Letter from I. G. Vore to J. W. Denver, July 24, 1882] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from I. G. Vore to J. W. Denver, July 24, 1882]
Author: Vore, I. G.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1882-07-24
- Digitized: 2007-10-26
- Content Description: Letter from I. G. Vore to J. W. Denver in Washington D.C. in answer to Denver's letter of May 15 in regard to the Texas Cherokee claim, and mentions Chief Fields of the Texas Cherokees.
- Physical Description:  p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Indian agents.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Indian Territory 1880-1890.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - American Indians - Cherokees
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1882
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth41757
- Display Note: From the Vore Collection.