[Joe and Rindy Bradford in Their General Store] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Joe and Rindy Bradford in Their General Store]
- Content Description: Photograph of Joe and Rindy Bradford standing on either side of a crate labeled "Kuhn's Butter-Nut Bread, Mineral Wells, Tex." An older man sitting at a table behind them. Shelves with a variety of products line the walls of the store.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 15 x 20 cm., on mat 17 x 22 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Groups
- Keyword: men
- Keyword: women
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Family Groups
- Named Person: Bradford, Rindy
- Named Person: Bradford, Joe
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Stores - General Stores
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Santo
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2013Code: SG13
Name: Palo Pinto County AlbumCode: PPCC
Name: Palo Pinto County Historical AssociationCode: PPCH
- Accession or Local Control No: PPCH_2444
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth427195
- Display Note: "Rindy Petty Bradford and Joe Bradford in their store at Santo Texas. The store burned."