16 Foot Aermotor Windmill Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 16 Foot Aermotor Windmill
- Digitized: 2008-11-21
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a 16 foot Aermotor windmill at the Kenedy Pasture Co. headquarters. Written on the back of the photo, "16' Aermotor furnishing water to the Kennedy home place. Pumps from 5" siphon pump into 30,000 gal steel tank on 80' steel tower. Water flows to pump from artisan well. Uses about 20,000 gal water per day. The mill has supplied 40,000 gal per day (24 hrs.)"
- Physical Description: 1 photographic print: b&w; 3 1/2 x 5 1/2 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas
- Keyword: windmills
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Ranching - Ranches
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Where the West Begins: Capturing Fort Worth's Historic TreasuresCode: FWHT
Name: Cattle Raisers MuseumCode: CTRM
- Accession or Local Control No: 00354
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth43209
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V750-M Pro