[Drawing of Edward Ostrach] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Drawing of Edward Ostrach]
- Series Title George Hatt Collection
Artist: Hatt, F. George, Jr.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1945-04-16
- Content Description: Drawing of Edward Ostrach smiling and wearing a buttoned shirt and helmet. A note on the reverse side of the photo says that he was a member of Company A of the 17th Armored Infantry Battalion and killed in Herrlisheim, Germany.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 13 x 10 cm.
- NMC Chenhalls: Print, Photographic
- NMC Chenhalls: Documentary Artifact
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - World War II
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1939-1945.
- Keyword: WWII
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Personnel
- Named Person: Ostrach, Edward A.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts - Drawings
- Keyword: 17th Armored Infantry Battalion
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1945-04-16
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: World War Two CollectionCode: WWII
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: The 12th Armored Division Photograph CollectionCode: TADP
Name: The 12th Armored Division Memorial MuseumCode: TADM
- Accession or Local Control No: TADM_1997-012-050
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth436725