Four Horses Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Four Horses
Photographer: Porter, Willard H.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Rt. 4, Box 485, Tucson, Arizona
- Digitized: 2009-01-15
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of four horses, all different colors, gathered next to each other behind a barbed wire fence. In the background is a large cloudy sky.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Domestic Animals - Horses
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Ranching - Barbed Wire
- Keyword: fences
- Keyword: barbed wire fences
- Keyword: equines
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Where the West Begins: Capturing Fort Worth's Historic TreasuresCode: FWHT
Name: Cattle Raisers MuseumCode: CTRM
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth43688
- Display Note: Typed on the back of the photograph is, "62. Four benign equines."
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo