[Partially Destroyed French Bridge] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Partially Destroyed French Bridge]
- Series Title Ernest Stanczyk Collection
- Creation: 1944
- Content Description: Photograph of a bridge that crosses a river and leads into a French city. The right side of the bridge has been destroyed.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 10 x 7 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1939-1945.
- NMC Chenhalls: Print, Photographic
- NMC Chenhalls: Documentary Artifact
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - World War II
- Keyword: WWII
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Civil Works - Bridges
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1944
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: France
Name: World War Two CollectionCode: WWII
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: The 12th Armored Division Photograph CollectionCode: TADP
Name: The 12th Armored Division Memorial MuseumCode: TADM
- Accession or Local Control No: TADM_1997-019-004
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth436985