83rd Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Bill 652, Chapter 1171 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 83rd Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Bill 652, Chapter 1171
- Series Title 83rd Legislature of Texas
- Series Title Senate Bills
- Added Title An act relating to the transfer of alcoholic beverages for manufacturing purposes between certain permit and license holders.
Author: Texas. Legislature. Senate.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Van de Putte, LeticiaContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Author
Sponsor: Guillen, RyanContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Sponsor
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2013-06-14
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas Senate relating to the transfer of alcoholic beverages for manufacturing purposes between certain permit and license holders.
- Physical Description: 3 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: Alcoholic Beverage Regulation
- Keyword: Beer, Breweries, & Brewpubs
- Keyword: Permits
- Keyword: Wine & Wineries
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Coverage Date: 2013~
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 83R_SB652
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth437748