83rd Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Bill 1067, Chapter 770 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 83rd Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Bill 1067, Chapter 770
- Series Title 83rd Legislature of Texas
- Series Title Senate Bills
- Added Title An act relating to the creation of the Fort Bend County Municipal Utility District No. 211; providing authority to impose a tax and issue bonds; granting a limited power of eminent domain.
Author: Texas. Legislature. Senate.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Hegar, GlennContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Author
Sponsor: Zerwas, JohnContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Sponsor
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2013-06-14
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas Senate relating to the creation of the Fort Bend County Municipal Utility District No. 211; providing authority to impose a tax and issue bonds; granting a limited power of eminent domain.
- Physical Description: 11 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: Fort Bend County Municipal Utility District No. 211
- Keyword: Special Districts & Authorities - Municipal Utility Districts
- Keyword: Special Districts & Authorities - Water & Utility
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Coverage Date: 2013~
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 83R_SB1067
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth438549