83rd Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 1768, Chapter 951 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 83rd Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 1768, Chapter 951
- Series Title 83rd Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Bills
- Added Title An act relating to identification requirements for certain fire hydrants and flush valves.
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Canales, TerryContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Author
Sponsor: Hinojosa, JuanContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Sponsor
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2013-06-14
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas House of Representatives relating to identification requirements for certain fire hydrants and flush valves.
- Physical Description: 6 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: Mexico
- Keyword: United Mexican States
- Keyword: City Government - General
- Keyword: County Government - General
- Keyword: Fire Fighters & Police - General
- Keyword: Safety
- Keyword: Border
- Keyword: Fire Safety & Prevention
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Coverage Date: 2013~
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 83R_HB1768
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth438621