83rd Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 2610, Chapter 1018 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 83rd Texas Legislature, Regular Session, House Bill 2610, Chapter 1018
- Series Title 83rd Legislature of Texas
- Series Title House Bills
- Added Title An act relating to the issuance of interest-bearing time warrants and certain notes by school districts.
Author: Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Pitts, JimContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Author
Sponsor: Hegar, GlennContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Sponsor
Name: Texas. Legislature.Place of Publication: [Austin, Texas]
- Creation: 2013-06-14
- Content Description: Bill introduced by the Texas House of Representatives relating to the issuance of interest-bearing time warrants and certain notes by school districts.
- Physical Description: 5 p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bills, Legislative -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government operations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: Education - Primary & Secondary - Facilities
- Keyword: Education - Primary & Secondary - Finance
- Keyword: Education - School Districts
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Coverage Date: 2013~
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Laws and Resolutions ArchiveCode: TLRA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Legislative Document
- Government Documents No.: 83R_HB2610
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth439107