[Alonso Complex Photograph #19] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Alonso Complex Photograph #19]
- Series Title Tropical Heritage Region
- Creation: 1971
- Content Description: Photograph of the Alonso Complex in Brownsville, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col. ; 10 x 10 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Cameron County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- Brownsville.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Cameron County
- Keyword: THC
- Keyword: historic buildings
- Keyword: Tropical region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Cameron County - Brownsville
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Point: north=25.904004; east=-97.504182;
- Is Part Of: [Historic Marker Application: Alonso Complex], ark:/67531/metapth428572
Name: Recorded Texas Historic Landmark FilesCode: RTHLF
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth443584