Cowl Spur Quadrangle Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Cowl Spur Quadrangle
- Series Title 7.5 Minute Series (Topographic)
Cartographer: Geological Survey (U.S.)Creator Type: Organization
Name: Geological Survey (U.S.)Place of Publication: Reston, Virginia
- Creation: 1959
- Content Description: Topographic map of a portion of Texas from the United States Geological Survey (USGS) project. The map includes towns, historic or notable sites, bodies of water, and other geologic features. Scale 1:24000
- Physical Description: 1 map : col.
- Keyword: maps
- Keyword: topographic maps
- Keyword: survey maps
- Keyword: geologic maps
- Keyword: topography
- Keyword: geologic surveys
- Keyword: elevations
- Keyword: quadrangle maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Maps, Topographic.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Surveys.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Montgomery County - Honea
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Montgomery County - Leonidas
- Place Box: northlimit=30.375; eastlimit=-95.5; southlimit=30.25; westlimit=-95.625;
- Place Point: north=30.31; east=-95.56;
Name: USGS Topographic Map CollectionCode: USTOPO
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Statement: Maps and information obtained through USGS.Acknowledgment of the USGS would be appreciated in products derived from these data.
- Accession or Local Control No: 5484473
- Accession or Local Control No: usgs_scan_id:108902
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth450191
- Display Note: Datum:NAD27 Projection:Polyconic Date on Map:1958 Imprint Year:1959 Series:HTMC Version:Historical