Laws Passed by the Eighth Congress of the Republic of Texas. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Laws Passed by the Eighth Congress of the Republic of Texas.
Author: Texas (Republic). Eighth Congress.Creator Type: Organization
Compiler: Jones, AnsonCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Secretary of State of the Republic of Texas
Name: Cruger & MoorePlace of Publication: Main Street, Houston, TexasAdditional Info: Cruger & Moore - Public Printers
- Creation: 1844
- Digitized: 2009
- Content Description: This volume includes the text of acts and resolutions passed by the government of the Republic of Texas to become law. The "Abstract of Private Acts and Joint Resolutions" and index start after page 120.
- Physical Description: 120, iii-vii p. ; 21 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Laws -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Constitutions
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - Republic of Texas
- Keyword: legislation
- Keyword: conventions
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Legal Documents
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: rep-tex
- Start Date: 1843-12-19
- End Date: 1844-02-05
Name: Republic of Texas Session LawsCode: RTXSL
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- OCLC: 18698296
- Call Number: KFT1215.2 1843
- Display Note: "Published by Authority." There are no pages numbered i or ii for that index of this book.