Laws of the Republic of Texas, Passed the First Session of Third Congress, 1839. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Laws of the Republic of Texas, Passed the First Session of Third Congress, 1839.
Author: Texas (Republic). Third Congress.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1839
- Digitized: 2009-01-08
- Content Description: This volume includes the text of acts and resolutions passed by the government of the Republic of Texas to become law. The indexes start after page 167.
- Physical Description: 167, xiv p. ; 21 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Laws -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Constitutions
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - Republic of Texas
- Keyword: legislation
- Keyword: conventions
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: rep-tex
- Start Date: 1838-11-07
- End Date: 1839-01-26
Name: Republic of Texas Session LawsCode: RTXSL
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- OCLC: 21759017
- Call Number: KFT1215.2 1839