Laws of the Republic of Texas. Volume Third. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Laws of the Republic of Texas. Volume Third.
Compiler: Texas (Republic). Secretary of State.Creator Type: Organization
Name: National Banner Press-Niles & Co. PrintersPlace of Publication: Houston, Texas
- Creation: 1838
- Digitized: 2009
- Content Description: This volume includes the text of acts and resolutions passed by the government of the Republic of Texas to become law. Index starts after page 54.
- Physical Description: 54 p., iii. ; 21 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Laws -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Constitutions
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - Republic of Texas
- Keyword: legislation
- Keyword: conventions
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: rep-tex
- Start Date: 1838-05-03
- End Date: 1838-05-26
Name: Republic of Texas Session LawsCode: RTXSL
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- OCLC: 21759070
- Call Number: KFT1215.2 1836
- Display Note: "By Order of the Secretary of State."