Laws of the Republic of Texas, in two volumes. Volume 02. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Laws of the Republic of Texas, in two volumes. Volume 02.
Compiler: Texas (Republic). Secretary of State.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1838
- Digitized: 2009-01-09
- Content Description: This volume includes the text of acts and resolutions passed by the government of the Republic of Texas to become law. Index starts after page 122.
- Physical Description: 122 p., v. ; 21 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Laws -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Constitutions
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - Republic of Texas
- Keyword: legislation
- Keyword: conventions
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Legal Documents
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: rep-tex
- Start Date: 1837-09
- End Date: 1837-12
Name: Republic of Texas Session LawsCode: RTXSL
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 25113568
- Call Number: KFT1215.2 1836
- Display Note: "Volume II." "Printed by Order of the Secretary of State."