Laws of the Republic of Texas, in two volumes. Volume 01. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Laws of the Republic of Texas, in two volumes. Volume 01.
Compiler: Texas (Republic). Secretary of State.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1838
- Digitized: 2009-01-09
- Content Description: This volume includes "The Declaration of Independence made by the Delegates of the People of Texas, in General Convention, at Washington," the "Constitution of the Republic of Texas," and the "Laws of the Republic of Texas." Index starts after page 267.
- Physical Description: 267 p., v. ; 21 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Laws -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Constitutions
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - Republic of Texas
- Keyword: legislation
- Keyword: conventions
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: rep-tex
- Start Date: 1836
- End Date: 1837
- Laws of the Republic of Texas, in two volumes: Volume 1. - ark:/67531/metapth31711
Name: Republic of Texas Session LawsCode: RTXSL
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 25113568
- Call Number: KFT1215.2 1836
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth45356
- Display Note: "Volume I." "Printed by Order of the Secretary of State."