Texas Heritage, Winter 2003 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Texas Heritage, Winter 2003
- Serial Title Texas Heritage
Author: Texas Historical FoundationCreator Type: Organization
Editor: Krane, GeneCreator Type: Personal
Designer: Van Landingham, StacyContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas Historical FoundationPlace of Publication: Austin, TexasAdditional Info: P.O. Box 50314 Austin, Texas 78763
- Creation: 2003-24
- Content Description: Quarterly publication containing articles related to the preservation of historic artifacts and sites in Texas. Feature articles discuss various aspects of Texas history and heritage, often highlighting museums and collections within the state. Also included are book reviews, current preservation news, and a listing of historical museums in Texas. The theme for this issue is "Collectors."
- Physical Description: 38 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- History -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: preservation
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Collectors and collecting -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historical geography -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Collection management (Libraries) -- Texas.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: span-tex
- Time Period: tex-rev
- Time Period: civ-war
- Time Period: rep-tex
- Time Period: mex-tex
- Time Period: eur-tex
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Time Period: fir-tex
- Start Date: 1493
- End Date: 2003
Name: Heritage MagazineCode: TXHM
Name: Texas Historical FoundationCode: THF
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 46833760
- Library of Congress Control Number: 2001-251237
- Display Note: Contents listed on cover: Connections to the Border, The Art of Collecting, Establishing Provenance
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Fujitsu Image Scanner fi 4340C