Texas Heritage, Volume 19, Number 1, Winter 2001 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Texas Heritage, Volume 19, Number 1, Winter 2001
- Serial Title Texas Heritage
Author: Texas Historical FoundationCreator Type: Organization
Editor: Krane, GeneCreator Type: Personal
Designer: Krane, GeneContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Layout and design
Designer: Trabulsi, BlakeContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Layout and design
Name: Texas Historical FoundationPlace of Publication: Austin, TexasAdditional Info: P.O. Box 50314 Austin, Texas 78763
- Creation: 2001-24
- Content Description: Quarterly publication containing articles related to the preservation of historic artifacts and sites in Texas. Feature articles discuss various aspects of Texas history and heritage, often highlighting museums and collections within the state. Also included are book reviews, current preservation news, and a listing of historical museums in Texas. The theme for this issue is "Mapping Our Past: A Study of Historic Texas Cartography."
- Physical Description: 54 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- History -- Periodicals.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Cartography -- History.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals - Stephen F. Austin
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Legal Documents
- Keyword: Texas General Land Office
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: De Cordova, Jacob, 1808-1868.
- Keyword: bird's-eye maps
- Keyword: preservation
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: tex-land
- Time Period: eur-tex
- Time Period: span-tex
- Time Period: mex-tex
- Time Period: tex-rev
- Time Period: rep-tex
- Time Period: annex
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: civ-war
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1492
- End Date: 2001
Name: Heritage MagazineCode: TXHM
Name: Texas Historical FoundationCode: THF
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 46833760
- Library of Congress Control Number: 2001-251237
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth45384
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Fujitsu Image Scanner fi 4340C