Heritage, Volume 14, Number 3, Summer 1996 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Heritage, Volume 14, Number 3, Summer 1996
- Serial Title Heritage
Author: Texas Historical FoundationCreator Type: Organization
Editor: Krane, GeneCreator Type: Personal
Printer: Whitley CompanyContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Austin, Texas
Designer: Krane, GeneContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Layout/design
Name: Texas Historical FoundationPlace of Publication: Austin, TexasAdditional Info: P.O. Box 50314 Austin, Texas 78763; email: email@example.com
- Creation: 1996-22
- Digitized: 2008-12
- Content Description: Quarterly publication containing articles related to the preservation of historic artifacts and sites in Texas. Feature articles discuss various aspects of Texas history and heritage, often highlighting museums and collections within the state. Also included are book reviews, current preservation news, and a listing of historical museums in Texas.
- Physical Description: 30 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- History -- Periodicals.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - Civil War
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Sons of Confederate Veterans (Organization). Texas Division. Albert Sidney Johnston Camp #67 (Houston, Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas Brigade, 1861-1865.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Camps
- Keyword: Camp Ford
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Confederate States of America.
- Keyword: Photography
- Keyword: Preservation
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: rep-tex
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: civ-war
- Time Period: slav
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1629
- End Date: 1996
Name: Heritage MagazineCode: TXHM
Name: Texas Historical FoundationCode: THF
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 16199992
- ISSN: 1047-5613
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn 89-3511
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth45405
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Fujitsu Image Scanner fi 4340C