Heritage, Volume 8, Number 3, Summer 1990 Page: 7
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
St. Mary's Stafford, before George Gilbert Scott's restorations of 1841.
St. Mary's, Stafford, following Scott's restorations. Such changes, especially the elimination
of later features, were typical of much restoration practice.
HERITAGE * SUMMER 1990 7
Here’s what’s next.
This issue can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Periodical.
Texas Historical Foundation. Heritage, Volume 8, Number 3, Summer 1990, periodical, Summer 1990; Austin, Texas. (texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth45427/m1/7/: accessed July 25, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Texas Historical Foundation.