Heritage, Volume 8, Number 3, Summer 1990 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Heritage, Volume 8, Number 3, Summer 1990
- Serial Title Heritage
Author: Texas Historical FoundationCreator Type: Organization
Editor: Rabins, JoanCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Editor in Chief
Editor: Heck, Marlene ElizabethCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Guest Editor
Printer: Whitley Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Austin, Texas
Typographer: Haas, PatriciaContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas Historical FoundationPlace of Publication: Austin, TexasAdditional Info: P.O. Box 530056 Austin, Texas 78753
- Creation: 1990-22
- Digitized: 2008-12-19
- Content Description: Quarterly publication containing articles related to the preservation of historic artifacts and sites. Special issue presents longer and "more scholarly" articles discussing policies and strategies in the field.
- Physical Description: 30 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- History -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: Preservation
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Massachusetts
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic groups - Japanese
- Keyword: Commerical signs
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Place Name: United States
- Place Name: Japan
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1817
- End Date: 1990
Name: Heritage MagazineCode: TXHM
Name: Texas Historical FoundationCode: THF
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 16199992
- ISSN: 1047-5613
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn 89-3511
- Display Note: Special refereed issue produced with the Center for Historic Resources, College of Architecture, Texas A&M University.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Fujitsu Image Scanner fi 4340C