Heritage, Volume 8, Number 2, Spring 1990 Page: 25
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
A N N U A L
DISCOUNTS TO 95%
Lower prices and many more books than ever before
in celebration of our 40th anniversary!
* Most books discounted at least 50% to 95%
* Special, limited selection of autographed books-ideal gifts!
* Gift books perfect for Mother's Day and other special occasions
* Books in many fields: cooking, photography, nature, Texana, science,
literature and fiction, history, archaeology,
women's studies, Latin American studies, politics, culture, art,
and much, much more.
* A huge number of slightly damaged books at ridiculously low
prices both days
* Drawings for free gifts. Your choice of a colorful poster with
purchase of $25.00 or more
* Free parking
Friday, May 4 10 A.M. to 7 P.M.
Saturday, May 5 10 A.M. to 5 P.M. /
Rain or shine on the patio at the entrance
to UT Press, IH-35 & Manor Road
Visa, MasterCard, and MLKBL/D
American Express accepted T^ /
'v University of Texas Press
FOR INFORMATION CALL 471-4032
SP~~ 0~j .5,,l~n~~r~m - Sr~L1
Here’s what’s next.
This issue can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Periodical.
Texas Historical Foundation. Heritage, Volume 8, Number 2, Spring 1990, periodical, Spring 1990; Austin, Texas. (texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth45428/m1/25/: accessed May 26, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Texas Historical Foundation.