Catalogue of Daniel Baker College, 1948-1949 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Catalogue of Daniel Baker College, 1948-1949
- Added Title Register for the Session 1948-1949
- Added Title Announcements for the Session 1949-1950
- Added Title Bulletin, Southwestern University, Series 49, Number 1, June 1949
- Added Title Southwestern University Catalog
Author: Southwestern University (Georgetown, Tex.)Creator Type: Organization
Name: Southwestern UniversityPlace of Publication: Georgetown, Texas
- Creation: 1949-06
- Digitized: 2008-12-19
- Content Description: Publication consists of Section I--a general information bulletin for Southwestern University, and Section V--specific information about Daniel Baker College and its faculty and courses.
- Physical Description: 141 pages in separately paginated sections : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Daniel Baker College (Brownswood, Tex.) -- Curricula -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Southwestern University (Georgetown, Tex.) -- Curricula -- Periodicals.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- Keyword: catalogs
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Brown County - Brownwood
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Williamson County - Georgetown
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1948
- End Date: 1950
Name: Daniel Baker College CatalogsCode: DBCC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Howard Payne University LibraryCode: HPUL
- OCLC: 38844638
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth45454