Catalog of Daniel Baker College, 1923-1924 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Catalog of Daniel Baker College, 1923-1924
- Added Title Thirty-Fifth Annual Catalog, Daniel Baker College Session 1923-1924
- Added Title Announcements, Session 1924-1925
- Added Title Bulletin, Daniel Baker College, Series 15, Number 2, May 1924
Author: Daniel Baker College (Brownwood, Tex.)Creator Type: Organization
Name: Daniel Baker CollegePlace of Publication: Brownwood, Texas
- Creation: 1924-05
- Digitized: 2008-12-18
- Content Description: Catalog describes the governance, history, course offerings, and campus life of Daniel Baker College in Brownwood, Texas.
- Physical Description: 82 p. ; 20 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Daniel Baker College (Brownwood, Tex.) -- Curricula -- Periodicals.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- Keyword: catalogues
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Brown County - Brownwood
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1923
- End Date: 1925
Name: Daniel Baker College CatalogsCode: DBCC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Howard Payne University LibraryCode: HPUL
- OCLC: 38844638
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth45479
- Display Note: Series XV, No. 2, May 1924 "The Co-Educational College of the Synod of Texas, Presbyterian Church in U. S."