Catalog of Abilene Christian College, 1906-1907 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Catalog of Abilene Christian College, 1906-1907
- Added Title The Childers Classical Institute, Abilene, Texas, Catalog 1906-1907
- Added Title Announcements 1907-1908
Author: Abilene Christian CollegeCreator Type: Organization
Printer: Taylor County News PressContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Abilene, Texas
Name: Abilene Christian CollegePlace of Publication: Abilene, Texas,
- Creation: [c. 1906]
- Digitized: 2008
- Content Description: Catalog describes the governance, course offerings, and campus life of Childers Classical Institute in Abilene, Texas.
- Physical Description: 28 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- Keyword: catalogues
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Abilene Christian College -- Curricula -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Abilene Christian University -- Curricula -- Periodicals.
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1906
- End Date: 1908
Name: Abilene Christian University CatalogsCode: ACUC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Abilene Christian University LibraryCode: ACUL
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 36047576
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth45902
- Display Note: The following two names appeared in the title page: "A. B. BARRET, President." "CHAS H. ROBERSON, Sec'y.-Treas."