Catalog of Abilene Christian College, 1919-1920 Page: 55 of 84
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
SESSION OF 1919-'20
111. rtpartmnut of Phys itral rrinrps
Lectures, recitations, observations with telescope and practice in
some of the problems of spherical astronomy. Prerequisites, plane
trigonometry and High School physics.
115. Chemistry. A thorough introduction to the fundamental principles
ot Chemistry. Lecture-recitation ald laboratory - /1 KO ( -]
^i^^\zA V^^^cjC- / 37--^-t- _ # /
125. Chemistry. A con tinuaton of ourse 115. Thoroughness in
laboratory stressed. Lecture-recitation and laboratory.
215. Qualitative Analysis. Laboratory supplemented by recitations
and lectures of general inorganic Chemistry, qualitative analysis, history
of Chemistry, etc.
225. Qualitative Analysis. A continuation of course 215. Accurate
work required in laboratory.
235. Food Analysis. A practical course in the study of a large
number of our food products as tc content, caloric value, and adulteration.
115. General Geology. A general survey of the subject from the
earliest times up to the present. Lectures, recitations, observational
125. A continuation of course 115.
115. General Physics. The course deals with the fundamentals of
physics. There will be a great deal of time devoted to experiments
and prolas.( ) 1 tcA- 7 ^4AJt C GI^ 'z-L
125. vThis is a continuation of course 115, and will consist of lectures,
problems, experiments, and oral and written tests.
Here’s what’s next.
This book can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Book.
Abilene Christian College. Catalog of Abilene Christian College, 1919-1920, book, July 1919; Abilene, Texas. (texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth45903/m1/55/: accessed November 23, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Abilene Christian University Library.