Catalog of Abilene Christian College, 1919-1920 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Catalog of Abilene Christian College, 1919-1920
- Added Title Forteenth Annual Announcement, Abilene Christian College, Abilene, Texas, 1919-1920
- Added Title Bulletin, Abilene Christian College, Volume 4, Number 2, July 1919
Author: Abilene Christian CollegeCreator Type: Organization
Name: Abilene Christian CollegePlace of Publication: Abilene, Texas
- Creation: 1919-07
- Digitized: 2009-02-23
- Content Description: Catalog describes the governance, history, course offerings, and campus life of Abilene Christian College in Abilene, Texas.
- Physical Description: 80 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- Keyword: catalogues
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Abilene Christian College -- Curricula -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Abilene Christian University -- Curricula -- Periodicals.
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1919
- End Date: 1920
Name: Abilene Christian University CatalogsCode: ACUC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Abilene Christian University LibraryCode: ACUL
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth45903
- Display Note: VOLUME IV, no. II "Charter Name: Childres' Classical Institute" "Session of 1919-20"