Catalog of Abilene Christian College,  Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Catalog of Abilene Christian College, 
- Added Title Extension Department, Abilene Christian College, Abilene, Texas, 
Author: Abilene Christian CollegeCreator Type: Organization
Name: Abilene Christian CollegePlace of Publication: Abilene, Texas
- Creation: [c. 1947]
- Digitized: 2008-11-21
- Content Description: Publication describes the extension department of Abilene Christian College in Abilene, Texas.
- Physical Description: 4 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- Keyword: catalogues
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Abilene Christian College -- Curricula -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Abilene Christian University -- Curricula -- Periodicals.
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1947
Name: Abilene Christian University CatalogsCode: ACUC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Abilene Christian University LibraryCode: ACUL
- OCLC: 
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth45956
- Display Note: No numbering (part-two) "Correspondence Cources"